Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK White House says Trump’s tan is because of ‘good genes’ | indy100

ROFLMAO......um, no. Nobody is dumb enough to believe that.

But, if it WERE the result of genes....they would be considered FAULTY, not "good".

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could be Addison's Disease too (we hope).

Yes because most Germans are that color ?

so are we saying that Sir tRump is brown skinned?

" Good genes" my Aunt's Fanny, I'd lay even money that tRumpty Dumpty gets his tan sprayed on, you see the difference between a REAL tan and a fake tan just by looking and tRumtys is as fake as he is.

How did they even report this with a straight face? For someone with a lot of money, you would think he could have experts getting it the right shade, in places he needs, etc. It is either a tanning bed wearing goggle or spray tan gone bad...either way, the vanity of that man is beyond normal...more proof that he is so needy for attention...

A narcissist mind.

@Mokvon There is nothing he can do to make him appealing to me...well, yeah, I might like it if he were covered six feet under with dirt...

@thinktwice in cheeto dust

@Mokvon good one! ha ha ha I bet his cremated remains are orange as well....

Well, there's another lie.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:281330
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.