Agnostic.com

7 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very Nice pic

This should be the basic pack, and no one should settle for less than this. AND it works both ways.

Normal behaviour for any caring person surely.

Agree

@Moravian #7 seems to be beyond my grasp lol

So sweet. There are many good men out there.

Except in my case:

I need to walk around with a sign over my head that reads, "Older Men Only. Must be at least 55 - 65 to date me." Otherwise, they won't believe that I am genuinely attracted to them!

I feel like I was born in the wrong decade!

I hello

U r Mobile

I feel your pain my issue ( one of them) is that men think I can always find someone more attractive than them which irritates me, like I'm shallow and only want "Denzel or Brad", I am an equal opportunity employer ?

False - I will do many of these things for ANY person I respect, within reason of course. Planning a future house together or taking a bullet for my manager ain't going to happen, but listening, talking, giving a kudos, empathy/sympathy, and respect doesn't cost me anything to give out. Figures a woman would write some drivel like this garbage article.

This article isn't that bad ? I've been in plenty "almost relationships " unfortunately and have put forth the effort to show the guy I'm truly interested and it's backfired quite a few times, so I've scaled back tremendously on putting my best foot forward just to see how serious his pursuit is of me

@Capricorn Uhhh...why should he pursue you? You're a complete stranger to this guy in the beginning, but you expect him to fawn all over you? Me personally, I don't mind showing how awesome and kewl I am as a person, but I expect my dates to impress me; otherwise I'm not wasting much time on someone who probably isn't worth my time or energy. Just saying...

True ???

False lots of men will do all that if they are in the lust phase.

Agreed but phases pass which is when the "truth" comes out that's why you have to move like a damn turtle ? when dating nowadays just to see how long it'll take for the real him/her to come out, I'll take my slow sweet time in 2019

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.