Agnostic.com

11 3

Colorado runner killed mountain lion with his bare hands

I have heard of people scaring away and beating off mountain lions, but not this! This is incredible. Don't try it.

I have only seen two mountain lions in 42 years of avid hiking. A mountain lion was steadily walking up a hill toward us, when it was joined from the side by another one! The two big cats headed up the hill toward us.

"Put away the camera, Kathleen. We're leaving."

But that's another story.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The cat must have been starving to death. A mountain lion is much stronger than a person, normally.

I want to know how he did that!

My wife had seen four lions in all her hiking around the southwest. None of them threatened her. Once in southern NM. she was followed through the desert by a female while she had her infant on her back in a Gerry carrier. Whew, to that one.

I always root for the animal.

I feel sorry for the mountain lion. He was hungry.

I wish all there so called "hunters" should go out there and hunt without guns to even out the scores a bit.

Wow, he is a lucky man.

Without reading the story, I'm thinking, Chuck Norris on vacation?

This kind of thing further solidifies my reasons for staying the hell out of
where the wild things are.

Detroit?

And male egos just deflated all across the country. How are we supposed to top that?

Yeah you do have problems.

Was thinking of you when I saw this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.