Agnostic.com

54 4

Is it wise to get back with an ex?

My ex use to be my best friend and what not we share a kid together. He is the ex I have been talking about. Well. I broke down and told him everything that has happened since I left him and how I'm getting kicked out over June being a toddler. He talks about how he has changed how great rock hill is , which rock hill is great I loved it. I only don't trust he has changed and his family is just too much for me. But I do still love him. But with how his family is , that's the biggest problem and reason I left when I had a chance. And how he cheated on me. My question is this. Is it wise to get back together. To move back and live together as a family. So I don't have to be alone or be taken to court because our daughter doesn't take a bottle. And my family hasn't changed at all. I come from users. And it takes everything in me not be like them. But. Is it wise to get back with him after everything that has happened in the past two years , is it wise? Its beaficle for the girls. I won't be lonely and get my friend back. But once again I will have moved hours away from my family and have to be around his controlling manipulative draining family.

Jswearingen92 5 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. Did it once. Big mistake. Thought we'd both learned some things, but he was still Mr. Alpha Male who always had to be right. I was directing a play and he was perfect for one of the leads. However, when we started rehearsing he treated me with such disrespect, it was painful and infuriating. If an actor in a play he was directing had done half of the things he did, he would have gone off on them and kicked them out of the cast.

It is your call to make. Nothing I could say about my life will mirror your life so....

Always look forward, never go back.

There an ex for a reason, leopards and spots come to mind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.