Agnostic.com

7 8

Someone acted interested in me here, but then said my face wasn't "gaze worthy," but said my body was hot. (The reason for the hideous face post) I just found out he was comparing me to his Victoria Secrets worker ex girlfriend. Don't compare me with someone else and then end up getting back with them. Don't even ask me out either. I'm too old for that shit. There are more fish in the sea. When I go on campus to college, I hope to meet someone who likes all of me. My personality and my brains. Besides, they will actually be in my state/city. I don't do rebound girlfriend crap either, especially long distance. I was smart to decline the dating offer from him. Also, age is a big factor for me. 6 years younger is too immature for me.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope that you can let anything said by such a hurtful, shallow imbecile roll off of your back.

Zster Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

Yep.

Your post's logic and reasoning would be followed by 99% of people. The 1%-er was probably looking for victim for slavery or body parts! Well shut (rid) of him!
🙂

He sounds shitty, good riddance

Yes, he said he's no longer on here anymore, but his account is still active?

A-holes!!!

You'll ALWAYS run across A-hiles. Your very attractive. Don't ever let anyone say differently!!

Thank you.

He's an idiot, and you have a beautiful face!

Jnei Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

Thanks. Besides, in a few years, I'll be making more money than any Victoria Secrets worker.

That's some abusive bullshit. I hope you blocked that loser quickly.

I will.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.