Agnostic.com

11 0

When someone posts only face closeups on their profile page, does that mean there's something wrong with their body?

I'm curious because I see a lot of people with just a closeup of their face on here.

GuitarDoctor 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It means they have a little one inch square to try to squeeze a picture into...lol

Not on my top ten list of things to ponder...but I think all sorts of reasons are possible...none of which is going to fit with everyone's "should" list...

I would think that it depends on what someone feels like posting. Where is the rule that whole body shots are necessary?

Or they just like their own faces.

I do not post a picture at all because I am not here to date, and no one wants to see just another picture of some decrepit old man.

What's wrong with my body is short arms. I have nothing to hide, just bad at selfies.

How about body and no head.

@Anniemae It has it's reasons. I've been very active over several decade with protest, activism deep research and infiltration, exposing all kinds of issues. If that doesn't make me cautious enough there is my long hiistory invoved in weed in a country where it is still ilegal today. Add to that my knowledge of facial recognition software and it's misuse, why would I have my face clearly showing. All part of being The Bad Guy.

@Anniemae Hmmm Funny definition of not judging, "It's the worst" LOL
The pic I use of my tattoo is very much where my life is at the moment. A Pirate so mad at his own heart, he tears it out.

@Anniemae Almost a conversation, we'll be dating next, LMAO

Sorry, pirate sense of humour

What do you assume about someone who doesn't include any photo at all?

Trying to cheat on their spouse.

See no body

I only have a face...no body

In my experience, it means that they're at very least self conscious about their body.
If body type is important to you, stick to people who include at least one full body photo.

with or with out clothes. 😉

and if they post a picture of the whole person would something be wrong with their face?

Nah, folks who post full body and hide their face are trying to step out on someone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.