Agnostic.com

38 3

What's the best way to get into a woman's heart (if ya know what I mean).

atheist 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Through surgery. -winks-

Hard coded, man. @atheist

Ignore her.

Make her laugh, help with the chores. If she is weary, sex is just one more chore to get through!
Oh, and foot and/or shoulder rubs.

@atheist depends on who you are with...and that's on you! I can only speak for myself, and yes, yes it would. Lol!

Be respectful, considerate, have a sense of humour, and listen to what she says, be helpful with the housework, don't ogle other women, help with the cooking, support her when she is feeling down,
and cuddle her often, not only with selfish intentions, give her free rein to meet with friends both male and female without you, trust her, remember wedding dates and other occasions, and give her a big cuddle from me !!

Hello atheist, a clone of me ? I don't think so. But your reply is lovely. Let me tell you the truth now. My wife died 3 years ago, and on a saddening note, I feel that my letter documents my sincere regrets that most of my suggested attributes were sadly lacking......... It is not until you lose a loved one that you can become aware that you have fallen short of most of the assets I covered . I would strongly suggest that couples should spend some time apart, to wake up your ideas as to what life would be like without her, giving you the incentive to treat her as you would wish to be treated. I am, yes, heartbroken that my chance to rectify my shortcomings has gone forever.

Treat her with respect. Accept her for who she is. Be willing to walk by her side as her equal. Communicate with her daily and treasure your moments together. Listen to her with interest and be open to her ideas. One more thing, they say that food is a way to win a man's heart, well the same can be said for a woman. Surprise her with a home-cooked meal once in a while!

It depends, do you want a relationship where you can be yourself, or where you have to pretend to be something you aren't? If the former, then just be who you are and let them decide if they like you or not. The latter is just too much work and not worth it.
Having said that, you can learn some skills that in my experience most women love.
-Learn to cook- my experience is that women love a guy who's comfortable in the kitchen. While you're at it, learn to do your own dishes. When I cook, I also clean the kitchen. Don't offer to make her dinner and then sandbag her with the damn dishes. That's a dick move. -Learn to fix shit and get some tools- buy a basic tool kit and if you don't know anything about fixing a light switch or a faucet then take a class. Women love men who are capable and they know they can count on in an emergency. *Learn some basic self defense- OK, yeah, I know we're in an age of feminism and women's rights and all that hoorah. But if you're out with your gal and some abrasive dick tries to start some shit, unless she's Rhonda Rousse it's up to you to defuse the situation. You don't have to be Rambo or Chuck Norris. Just learn some basic stuff that will allow you to get away with your wallet and dignity intact. Women, even those who won't say it out loud, really do want to feel safe in your presence. -Learn to listen. Honestly, all those other skills are great. And certainly valuable for a 21st century man. But over the course of my life I've found my greatest gift in meeting and keeping the women I've been with, is the ability to listen. Learn the difference between listening, and just waiting for your turn to talk. Communication is the biggest thing, I really think the way to a woman's heart is through your own ears.

Honesty, empathy, unconditional love.

Straight through the sternum.

Be wealthy.

Show them what a nice guy I am

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

Be true to yourself - if you're lookin' for long term. People do change but one's basic nature doesn't and if you try to fake being something you're not a smart (assuming you want smart or intelligent) woman will either know or find it out soon enough.

@atheist lol - a match made in heaven?

Make yourself special - in reality , not just in the lines you hand a woman , to get on her good side . She wants respect from you , but also wants to be able to respect you for who you really are . Instead of thinking in terms of how much you can get from the relationship , with only putting as little as you can get away with into it , think in terms of you are making a serious investment - nothing in , nothing out . Making a big show before marriage , then dropping the ball once the papers are signed , doesn't work . If you buy a car , but don't put gas or oil in after you're paid for it , it won't work either . Maintenance is key . If you think you can laugh your way through a relationship , without actually contributing , look at the ,"likes," or lack thereof , in the not so funny smart ass replies below .

@atheist So your plan is to get someone else to maintain your marriage for you ? As in , some other man will give your wife all the things you can't be bothered to do for her ? And she doesn't have to bother with doing anything for your benefit ,either ?

@atheist Extras is not the same as basic maintenance . Extras would be like going through a car wash , where as basic would be like gas and oil . SOunds like you want to go for a ride , but don't want to fill up the gas tank .

@atheist And your plan is , you don't do any of the work . Had one like that once . Gave him back to his Mommy .

@atheist There a couple of others here , whining that , "I don't know why she left me ." Remember this when you join that club .

Food

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.