Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Amazon founder Jeff Bezos says National Enquirer publisher tried to extort him - CNN

Pecker's immunity deal doesn't cover any crimes he may have committed since making the deal. He could conceivably lose his deal over this. LOL

KKGator 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice he is standing up to AMI.

He's going to end up owning AMI.

@KKGator That is one way to expand. Personally I go with never sending compromising photos - EVER

@silverotter11 That's fine. It's also smart. However, there are people who fail to use their better judgment and sent those things.
My point is that Bezos did the right thing, and refused to succumb to blackmail and extortion. 45 and Pecker miscalculated, BIGLY.

@KKGator Oh I agree with you biggly ( 😉 ). I think it is hilarious how Pecker miscalculated.

He should.

It seems too much of a coincidence that a friend of Angry Orange ? Moron- whose a publisher of a popular celebrity gossip magazine who has used his publication to benefit the Orange ? Clown- is doing this to Bezos (a person Angry Orange ? Moron hates).

This is business as usual for those two assholes.
Pecker has been playing "catch and kill" for 45, for decades.
He killed the Karen McDougal story for 45 before the election.
He was using Bezos's affair to try to get him to change a WaPo
story that was unfavorable to 45.
Pecker and 45 underestimated Bezos. They didn't think he'd have
the stones to stand up to them and risk the hit he would take.
Dude owns the Washington Post. He owns Amazon.
Sure, he's going to lose a bundle on his divorce, BUT, there is no
reason to assume that he won't make ALL that money back, and then
some, in fairly short order.

They figured they could get away with the same crap they've been
pulling on people for decades.
What they didn't count on was making Bezos even more of a 45 enemy,
than he already was.
Bezos is going to make it his life's work to crucify 45, and he's going to end up buying AMI, and the Enquirer.

@KKGator All associates of 45 seem to want to share cells somewhere.

@Marine Birds of a feather...

@KKGator Very true. I just wish his entire administration would join all of them in cells especially those who headed the EPA CDC and Devos

Exactly what I would expect from one of Trump's friends.

Absolutely! I have to applaud Bezos (and I have no love for billionaires) though. He refused to be blackmailed. He went public and exposed everything.
I am a firm proponent of calling out blackmailers, and going public with whatever they were threatening to expose.
These assholes count on people being afraid of the truth.
I'll own anything, rather than have anyone try to use it to control, or extort me.
This is typical thug behavior. 45 and Pecker think they're so tough.
They've been running over people their entire careers.
I'm glad someone finally pushed back. Even if it was Jeff Bezos.

@KKGator Bezos has money and that makes him powerful and more dangerous than DT...DT is such an idiot...he picked the wrong person to go up against...someone with REAL money and power, not a fake...I hope Bezos hurts them where it hurts the most...their pocketbooks.

@KKGator Agree

@thinktwice Agreed! Trump is out of his league in trying to take on Bezos. He already has more trouble than he can handle, and now he is stirred a hornet's nest that is going to bite him in the ass many times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:283957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.