Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK 'We're all passengers in a billionaire hijacking' says the critic who has the world's richest people buzzing

Davos is a family reunion for the plutocrats that broke the modern West. I've never been to it, so I'm a cultural critic looking from a distance, but it seems to me to be a gathering of people who think that they are changing the world when they are exactly what needs changing. A gathering of people who use the idea of making a difference as a kind of lubricant in the engine of making a killing, of people who promote generosity as a cheap substitute for justice.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could not be said better.

Wow. Perfectly stated....

Good stuff. I just hope we haven't reached the point of no-return.

I worry about that too - cause I see signs all around me that indicate we just might have passed that tipping point. 😟

I watched it on Fb..it was amazing..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.