Agnostic.com

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel a little sick to my stomach. That is a normal reaction right?
Hard to tell anymore.

I remember this about the beauty pageants and thought it was sick. Not unusual - it happens in the modeling industry too. However I don't know if they have sick people like him wandering around back stage there so much?

Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?

A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

This in no way shape or form implies Trump was accused of Child Rape, for one.
Nor does this in any way shape or form asking if Trump was socializing with minors, for two.

The Intellectualist is an ironic name; should be called The Sensationalist.

Trump admitted to walking in on minors (females) changing for a teen beauty pageant. Let me know if you need links.

@UrsiMajor
Walking in on naked or half-naked teen minors at a beauty pageant, while despicable, is not the same as child rape... and I'm not even sure it's illegal tbh.

Nor is socializing with someone under 18, as the question is posited, imply that said socializing was under illegal or immoral circumstances.

This would not surprise at all. As a very rich, powerful man most of his life, he would have overindulged his sensors seeking pleasure. Too much of a good thing, repetition, dulls the experience. You never get the original high. So you look towards alternatives to pleasure yourself. Forbidden fruit. Kids.

Well he did boast about walking in on the women's dressing room at his Miss Universe contest.
(I can't wait for the day when he's gone and I can scrub all his crap out of my mind.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.