Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stephen is always funny and right on target. What gets me here are those who actually believe this. If the UK was not always in the European Union and now wants to exit that union why would the Queen and the Royals be leaving the UK? Why is there a secret Brexit plan? This is bullshit that makes no sense at all except that some jerk planted the seed and got the story going. Now a big percentage of people believe it. This sounds like something from beforeitsnews.com. If you ask me before it is news it's just gossip. We can thank Trump and his actions and remarks for making the swamp a bit bigger.

When I heard "sausage hotel", I thought OK here come some really good jokes, but nope....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:285037
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.