Agnostic.com

8 7

QUESTION JUST IN: 'POLITICO' Announces Weekend Betsy DeVos Resignation/Firing Rumor

Ooooooo the rumor mill is at it again. I can't help but like this one as I have an 11 year old and 9 year old in school where I cannot stand the idea of them being taught that creationism is just as valid a theory as evolution. I would love to see the departure of Devos whether she resigns or is fired, it would be a day of celebration. After Devos, I would love to see the end of Stephen Miller, but that sycophant I think will be the last to turn the lights out in the White House once Dump disappears.

Hugene2002 7 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly I could find no other source. This whole administration has been a nightmare.

I hope this is true. She had no business accepting the position in the first place. I think it is another instance of Agent Orange sowing chaos and destruction.

CS60 Level 7 Nov 4, 2017

I hope she hangs in there a while longer and then goes straight to jail without a get out card.

gearl Level 8 Nov 4, 2017

Also a good thought!

Education, especially the teaching of critical thought, is key to our success as a nation to bring about true progress in the search for knowledge and a place where all may live in safety free of bigotry and able to pursue happiness. Betsy "Duh" Vos has been on the wrong path since Day 1 and I will be thrilled to see her go!

Absolutely agree. I phrase it a slightly different way ‘ignorance is the root of all evil’. Get educated and get on with doing some good in the world.

I read that her husband (another Republican Dick) (no no, that's his name) donated to conservative PACs in Michigan after they both swore that they wouldn't donate after her appointment. They claim they thought they just meant donating to national level organizations must end, and state or local groups were OK. That's either willful ignorance or outright lying, and I can't decide at this point which one is worse.

Then again, the whole Trump administration is riddled with blatant lying, deliberately turning a blind eye, and pretending to be ignorant of the truth, from top to bottom. The only way it's lasted this long is a Senate that's more interested in party loyalty than in good government.

Fabtastic news. This woman was simply a rich , incompetent and unintelligent ideologue.

please make this be true!

flora Level 3 Nov 4, 2017

This administration is full of cancers that should have killed their host by now, only time will tell when it finally dies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.