Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thats annoying...we can't see it pout

I don't shop in stores that show biblical passages or the fish. I certainly won't shop here.

THIS is their strategy for competing with Kroger and Walmart? Okey doke.

Christians have a lot of crazy, nonsensical beliefs about everything and that is what a delusional mind will do to you.

Well to shop there is to vote for their advertisement, I do not shop there. Simple.

You live in Oregon.

@DeStijl We had the Christian Coalition back in the '90s, people got together and made a list of business to be boycotted, and organization was started to promote Gays and their supporters. I joined and met many people I had not idea I would meet. It seems the backlash creates more good things than it destroys. Progress.

@dalefvictor The store is in Arkansas.

@DeStijl If I wanted to be a real asshole I would ask why you are in Arkansas. I have a good friend who is from there and He loves it here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.