Agnostic.com

16 3

The 40 Year- Old Virgin

I am sure most of you have seen or perhaps heard of this Movie.
I would like to know at what age did you lose, or give away your virginity?
I am referring to sexual intercourse! Oral Sex Doesn't Count!
Please Answer Honestly!

• 39 votes
  • 29 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
twshield 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oral sex is not sex? It was my 17th birthday when I first did intercourse.

24 she was around 38, the whole oral sex thing too me definitely counts 100 percent, cause in the end the guy basically gets the same results, as for my first experience it was definitely interesting and unforgettable

I was 17. And with a girl who had already been with someone before. I had no desire for BOTH of us to be panicked about what we were supposed to be doing. As for me being someone's first, that is an honor I avoided like the plague. I never heard a girl talk about how great her first time was, so I never wanted to be 'that guy' who lived in infamy as a negative character in some woman's memory... being an ex is bad enough, thanks.

I'm definitely a late bloomer. I was 25.

I was 24. My fiance was 25. We had planned to wait until marriage, but we just couldn't wait any longer.

Ori89 Level 4 Feb 25, 2018

I was 14 or 15.

I was fourteen and she was 15 years old and the most beautiful girl at high school. Every boy seemed to be chasing her, I didn't bother and thought that she would not be interested in me, Then one weekend at a local disco she came over and asked me to dance with her and that was the beginning of my first intimate relationship and it lasted six months.

As a result of rape. By the town policeman. Don't worry, I am over it

Thank you, twshield. It was a long time ago, and I was so naive that the only thing I was worried about is that my father would find out that I got into a car with a man and drank the booze he gave me.

Thats awful im sorry, im glad it isnt a big negative in life for you

33-year old virgin asexual. Attraction is a literal chore for me.

18, first year at college! Thats when I realised I was slightly lesbian! Lol

Ahc29 Level 3 Feb 25, 2018

I have a friend from college who still refers to the "One balled wonder" that changed her life.

And technically sexual abuse survivor so way younger.

More voluntarily? 18.

20 and it was terrible, only had one partner until just before I turned 41, fortunately that was amazingly awesome.

1. I was a late bloomer.

I was 18 too! Summer after I graduated high school. By that point I just wanted to get it over with! Lol

She was an older woman and I was thirteen. I have always been with older women.

yeah same pretty much, between 1 and 3 years older mostly.

I prefer an older female, too, I always have.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28653
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.