Agnostic.com

11 5

Hey everyone! I'm new to being an Atheist/Agnostic. Still trying to figure it out. I'm a mom to a 3.5 year old son, married to a gamer, and I enjoy Starbucks and Target. Also, trips to the bathroom by myself LOL. I believe in Unicorns and glitter, not an invisible man.

Danielle0989 4 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An acquaintance came up to me the other day and said that I should quit living in a fantasy world, I was thinking what in the heck were they talking about, fantasy world. It made me so upset that I almost fell off my unicorn.

Hon, I have 2 cats and an almost 22 year old daughter.... I still can't pee alone.

Welcome! As a mom of 14 year old twins and dogs, uninterrupted bathroom time is still comes at a premium and a cost. All hail Starbucks, Target and glitter; the herpes of the craft world!! (Unicorns are my daughter's thing.) 😉

All the coffee for you!!!

Don’t worry young mom, someday you will pee alone again! Unless you have cats.

No cats! Hubby doesn't like them. I probably should get rid of him and get cats. 😉

Lol, my girls are 19 and 17 but I definitely remember the days of not being able to go to the bathroom by myself! Welcome.

Welcome here! I would also like to learn more about how you believe in unicorns.

Welcome, Danielle.

Welcome!

Yup trips alone to the bathroom I've heard that about small children. (Ok and cats) I have three cats - I'm almost never alone.

Welcome!

I like unicorns too! (Lol!)

I hear you on the solo bathroom trips! Welcome fellow Target addict. 🙂

Starbucks and Target are life. Also, so is junk food LOL.

@Danielle0989 oooh I like you already.

@Blindbird Same. 🙂

Welcome to the fold. I always love hearing that someone stopped believing in foolishness. Just one question, unicorns?

duh! LOL. I mean, if people can believe in some invisible man, I can believe in unicorns, right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.