Agnostic.com

26 3

How far is close enough to travel to be with someone?

This may be a silly question to ask, because it's been so long since I've considered the possibility and I'm afraid of sounding naive. I met someone where it may be turning into a relationship, and the fact that we live about an hour and a half away from each other is something that I fear could be a challenge. How far would you travel or have you travelled to be with someone you were involved with, how often would you travel and for how long could you continue? We have other limitations regarding time, money, location, and convenience. I really do like this man and would like to see where this goes, and it's been a a long time since I've felt this good about someone in my life.

bleurowz 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you saying that the distance of an hour and a half is an obstacle to love? I do not think so. If you feel a real connection with a person, then neither distance, age, nor anything else should be an obstacle to living the emotions beautifully with the love of your life. My current husband and I lived 150 km away, and we could see each other at least twice a week. Sometimes we planned to see each other in the middle of the way and visit different beautiful places. Even now, I remember when I booked a night to LosAltosResort.com, and then I was asked to marry.

Pouch Level 1 Apr 25, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.