Agnostic.com

12 0

Can someone suggest books or movies about atheism

Nejny 3 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the things I find interesting is the arguments used by believers to validate their beliefs, no matter what the belief is.
In the video at the link below, I argue that faith is not the way to truth against the devil which states that faith is necessary to find truth.

Look into John Loftus. In addition to his own books, he has curated several books that are collections of essays by the best thinkers and writers out there.

Carl Sagan's The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark.

It's not about atheism per se, but as per Wikipedia...

"Sagan provides a skeptical analysis of several examples of what he refers to as superstition, fraud, and pseudoscience such as witches, UFOs, ESP, and faith healing."

“The God Delusion“ by Richard Dawkins is one of my favorites.

Andy Hamilton British comedian is in a BBC radio 4 show called 'Old Harry's Game' it is hilarious
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007zv7f
Devilishly funny sitcom set in the infernal kingdom of Hell. With Andy Hamilton.

Atheism Tapes. You can watch it free on you tube.

Sapiens [ book]

Movies: The Unbelievers, Religulous

Books: Sam Harris's Letter to a Christian Nation is probably one of my favorites.

Religulous... Bill Maher is fun

Watch any of the God's Not Dead movies. Those pieces of ham fisted, melodramatic cinematic tripe are the greatest argument in favor of atheism ever made.

God is not great by Chris Hitchens

Marz Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

What have you read? I’d hate to repeat the same ones to you while omitting those that may be new to you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28918
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.