Agnostic.com

6 0

Is this God?

I do not believe in God, but I can't believe there isnt any initiatory. Is this the same God?

#god
Yasamin 3 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what do you mean by initiary? you mean someone or something that created the universe? no. anyone who knows even the tiniest bit of science knows that there was and is no creator. if you can't believe that, i am sorry. you are entitled to your beliefs but it saddens me that you cannot accept reality.

g

Hi friend
Unfurtunately my english is not so good and i can't tell you whats my mean.but thanks for your explanation

initiatory

The same god as what??

That is an argument from incredulity, which is inherently fallacious. That you can or can't believe something does not cause god to exist or [dis]prove that he exists.

When we consider questions at very large or small scales (in terms of size or time or both) things don't necessarily remain intuitive for creatures of time with brief lifespans. I would be astonished if they did.

For example, there's no proof that the universe is not eternal and in absolutely no need for a first mover to explain its existence. There's no way to prove or disprove the existence of a supernatural creator in any event, so we're never going to be able to say anything supportable about that.

If there is an initiatory, what therefore started the initiatory, and what started that which started the initiatory, and so on ad infinitum . . . . I consider myself Agnostic because no one has found any way to prove questions like this one way or another.

THHA Level 7 Feb 14, 2019

There are many definitions of god.

Your faith (belief without evidence) based initiatory has no supporting facts to support it's existence so it (free of facts or evidence) does sound like a typical god.

Believe whatever you want. That does not make it so.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:289628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.