Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Nebraska Lawmaker: Atheists Should Promote Religion Since It Keeps Us “In Line” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The person speaking against this legislation is a member of Omaha Metro Area Humanist Association. I think he spoke well against the legislation.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah religion shows us such great morals. Penn was asked that what prevents him from raping and killing all the people he wants without religion. His answer was he rapes and kills as many people as he wants, and the answer is 0. Look at cats. I grew up on a farm, and at one time had about 100 cats. I would track down little kittens. Sometimes the mother would die. I would take the kittens to a nursing mother. They would take them in like their own. No religion needed for altruism...

He seems to deny all of news that has been coming out on the catholic organization/cult.

Not so you'd notice....all the mass shooters in the past several years have been raised in church......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:289815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.