Agnostic.com

16 2

Does this country often disgust you?

Bluenose 3 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Definitely. I feel like I’ve seen progress largely reversed since the 70’s. It’s terrifying to anyone 30 or younger because they just see things getting worse and worse it’s like there’s never any progress.

Yes. I am assuming you are talking about the U.S. As a citizen I am often disgusted by wht he politicians do in the name of the country, creating a stigma which I have to carry as a citizen.

So much,
worst thing is you send it to us,
shocking TV programs and celebrities,
and we lap it up,
so embarrassing.
And look how our leader crawls up your leader's butt.

Yes indeed it does.

A great deal of the time.

Every fucking day!

We do have a bloody history, don't we, but we are not all bad. Otherwise why do so many people want to come here. Of course having Trump in the white house, does not help.

Unfortunately it disgusts me Daily..

This human world always does

The balance of power, economic disparities, and the materialistic tendencies disgust me. On the other hand there have been countless times I have been proud, inspired, and awestruck of the people and places in this country. This is the country of Warhol, Pollock, Whitman, Hemingway, Muir, Plath, King, Parks, Morrison, Cobain, Carlin and Williams...etc etc. Sadly also the country of an indigenous genocide, the Kkk, Manson, Jim Jones, McCarthy, tRump, and the Kardasians...etc etc.

I do believe we have lost our way, and have been clouded by arrogance, trivial BS, and dividing rhetoric.

The invasion of Iraq
Guantanomo Bay
Amit Pai
The current administration and the ENTIRE cabinet, especially Jeff Sessions
The IRS, DEA, NSA, CIA. ATF, FBI, FDA more acyronyms but it hurts to think about this..

That's just for starters..
Uh yeah disgusted all the time come to think of it...

I have been disillusioned before, but the current administration and direction the aligned forces want to take this country is abhorrent. Can't and won't accept.

I find the lack of democracy abhorrent. So, yes.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

Yep. I stay pissed off.

Which country?

I assume you are talking about the USA - so yes, sometimes it does.

But then again, so do a lot of other countries - you don't have monopoly on asshole politicians.

😉

I'm thinking military. gun deaths . Prostitutionalised politicians

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.