Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK How ‘plant-based’ rebranded vegan eating for the mainstream - The Washington Post

What’s intriguing about Tyson’s upcoming news and likely vegan product launch is that Tyson is so ubiquitous in the marketplace. Tyson products are in seemingly every major grocery case from coast to coast: in middle America, in Walmarts, in Krogers, etc. Tyson isn’t some hipster brand from L.A., it’s the chicken your aunt in Duluth buys, and it’s the Buffalo wings your grandpa’s kept in the garage freezer since 2015. Like White Castle introducing its plant-based slider, this seems to indicate a true mainstreaming of non-meat meat.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not sure I trust Dyson not to cut corners.

My problem is trusting... even some folks at local farmers market! And corporate food industry ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:290542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.