Agnostic.com

6 5

Why is Ivanka allowed to represent the US in anything? Nobody voted for her. Why would anyone care what she thinks about anything?

KKGator 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She thinks? Who knew? Rhetorical.

I know a good hair stylist in St. Louis who is pretty good and I think she would be the perfect person to have talks with Kim Jung Un. I'm also sure he would want to listen to her. Let's bring her into the picture. It couldn't hurt.

Well, I guess she's part of the deal. If you vote for a president, you get the partner as "the first lady" (wonder how it would be if a woman was chosen president. Maybe "the first gentleman"?) and "the first daughter" as a bonus.
By the way, how can Melania be called "the first lady" at all. Isn't she the forth or so? (Just kidding!)

Gert Level 7 Feb 26, 2018

Pussy Grabber In Chief is exempt from nepotism laws

Actually, he is not. The Anti-Nepotism Laws were enacted because JFK installed his brother as Attorney General. 45 is subject to them.
[law.cornell.edu]

@KKGator Ivanka is staff NOT ATTOURNEY GENERAL SESSIONS consented by his Senate colleagues

@KKGator Congress could pass a line item deleting her White House staff salary but TrumpOLINI would win a veto over ride vote

@GreenAtheist A couple of things. Firstly, I didn't say she was AG. I simply mentioned the Kennedys as context. I know she holds a staff position. The anti-nepotism laws cover that, too. Additionally, if 45 is to be believed (which I don't, about anything), neither she, nor Jared Kushner, are being paid. I think that's how they're trying to skirt the law.

@KKGator their travel expenses lavish as they are by various cabinet Secretaries are being paid by taxpayers including the huge staffs for Jared & Ivanka. ...I totally agree with you TrumpOLINI is a rapist of 19 women in his employ or contestants @ pageants wherever this pussy grabber has assaulted and harassed women

@GreenAtheist I definitely agree that they're costing the taxpayers an awful lot of money. They're just as useless as 45 is.

@KKGator many of these scum just lost their TEMPORARY TOP SECRET CLEARANCES today. ...I never needed more than a SECRET. ...all veterans have CONFIDENTIAL lowest clearance and if anyone sand crab or uniform loses that they must be administratively discharged NOT RECOMMENDED FOR re-enlistment or re-hire

Trump said" there is no one better than Ivanka that we could have sent to Korea to represent America"

Someone tweeted ' Why Not ? " LOL

Her husband bothers me even more. He is completely inexperienced and inept at anything his daddy-in-law has him doing.

They are both useless and shouldn't be anywhere near the government.
45's nepotism should have been enough to have gotten his ass impeached months ago.

@KKGator why didn't it happen?

@dc65 Fuck if I know. Congress sucks. Especially the republicans. If they wanted to get that done, it would have been done by now. They're all making enough money off his being there that they don't feel the need.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.