Agnostic.com

10 5

Other Atheist healthcare worker's?

Hey, just was wondering if there were any other nurses, doctors or other healthcare workers that are also atheist?

Loveofhitch 3 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah me. Don't see any evidence of a supreme anything in my line of work

Yes, I am a recent retired Hospital Pharmacist

Yes, I am a Nurse Practitioner.

I'm a clinical social worker.

I was a pharmacy tech for a handful of years, and also worked in the MRI world and medical billing.

There's a healthcare group for people who work in that field and such. You can find it under groups.

It's a relief to see this! I am always having to walk on eggshells because most healthcare employees speak of god and religion alot, and I do my best to stay neutral but after you and your team save a life and everyone's like thank god and guardian angels this and that...im like wtf! Where was god ten minutes ago....is he or she having a tug of war with a human or did WE just save a life lol

It's more of a reflex for religious people, to cover their Deity bases. If you gave all credit to "god" for a great meal a religious woman cooked for you, I'm betting she wouldn't be amused.

I work at hospital as a Unit Secretary on a Cardiac step down unit. Progressive Care.

Not me but I know there are a share here.

Yes sir! I am a WEMT. I used that knowledge as a professional ski patroler and I continue to apply those skills in my daily life for the betterment of others. Thank you for your service to humanity.

Thats awesome thank you as well!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.