Agnostic.com

12 7

Hi! I'm just glad to be here - hard being agnostic in the deep south!

Amyg23 5 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel your pain. lol

I'm sorry to hear that you guys must have it a lot harder to live in between those religious nut cases than us over here in Europe. Just know that you are not alone!!!

@Amyg23 lol

Try living with 200 million moslem in one country.
Im okay though, still alive and kicking 😀

Onii Level 3 Nov 12, 2017

It's hard being an Atheist in the deep north! Nice to have you here..

Welcome aboard!

Lots of Southerners on this website and it is definitely a nicer site than posting on Facebook where you get some crazies responding. Have fun!

Hard being agnostic in the North too lol .It seems like everyone around me all except one person are religious people and frown upon you if you are agnostic like I am

tell me about it. My base in the airline industry is Atlanta. Can't wait to get out of here!

flora Level 3 Nov 5, 2017

If you want to be an agnostic in the south, you should watch the movie Wise Blood (Flannery O'Conner book) over and over again, and make everyone who comes over watch it, too.

Thank you!

I used to live amongst the Baptists in Gadsden Alabama. People trying to save me on a daily basis.I ended up spending a lot of time alone

I understand. I grew up in the southern Bible belt of north Florida. That understanding is why I have not lived there for many years and will never live there again.

On the West Coast it is easier. In the Pacific Northwest it is even almost normal.

can't wait to get to the normal part of the country. Moving there late Spring!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2918
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.