Agnostic.com

9 1

Upgrading to level 2

I follow the instructions to go to level 2 but I can't what's wrong?

Armoon 5 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Or try the cheat code... how's it go again? Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, A, B, A, B, Select. ?

It should be based on your points. Keep responding and posting, you will get there, as we all have! Welcome to our world!

Tnx ma'am

Does it really matter what level you’re at or how fast you get there?

So at first I couldn't comment or text anybody because I was level 1 that's why I had to level up

@creative51 I’m sure there’s a good reason but I’m in no hurry to do either of those things lol

Argue, agree, offend, vote, post but above all execute your right to say how you feel. And remember. ..DILLIGAF.

Jez3 Level 5 Feb 18, 2019

IRDGAF

Oh.. just actually looked lol.. your profile says your level 3 now.. you should of received a message in your inbox stating that.?

They have been doing some coding lately..
Some members have been reporting points jumping all over the place. So it might just be a temporary glitch..

Try to agree with people, especially people who have clout on the forum. This knowledge will come with time. If you are particularly open to instruction, you will get messages from the ones with clout to avoid people who have been designated as 'other'. Grow the strong relationships and avoid the fuckers they hate like the plague. You'll find it's very like real life. Before you know where you are, you'll be Level 8 and hosting groups to beat the band!

Im level 2 now tnx everyone that worked

Because you need to take a test on this video first.

Good one!

Maybe you don't have enough points yet? Keep posting things & responding to other people's posts to get more points. & answer all the profile questions too. It should happen fairly quickly.

Carin Level 8 Feb 18, 2019

Look at his previous posts. Jeebus crispie...

Tnx

@TheGreatShadow Yeah, only 4 posts & no profile. That's it right there, Armoon. But I think you are getting points just by having people "like" & reply to your posts, too. I'll go like your 4 posts to help you out more.

Filling out the bio completely (including a few pictures) usually gives a person enough points to make it past lvl 2

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.