Agnostic.com

3 4

"Schitt's Creek" is hilarious!

Thank you to the person who recommended the wonderful comedy, "Schitt's Creek," now on Netflix. Have been laughing myself silly.

"Schitt's Creek" was created by the great comedic actor Eugene Levy and his son Dan Levy who star in the series.

The series has won various accolades, including an ACTRA Award and 11 Canadian Screen Awards. It is the first Canadian comedy series to be nominated for a Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Comedy Series.

[en.wikipedia.org]

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love this show!

Eugene Levy is in my opinion, one of the must under appreciated comic actors ever.

@Sticks48

I have always loved Eugene Levy's dry humor. His intelligence shines in every role he plays.

@LiterateHiker Even in a movie that might not be very good, he never disappoints. Gene hackman is also like that for me.

Will check it out! Thanks!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.