Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK GOP lawmaker claims women are inferior: ‘a lesser cut of meat’ | Michael Stone

This is a societal problem. Men still view woman as being “less than” and not having value beyond reproduction. Need more proof? The average guy judges a woman’s attractiveness based on the size of her mammary glands and waist/hip/butts. Can you imagine a world in which men were judged only on their height and the size of their biceps and penis?

Since woman aren’t that shallow, we look instead at personality and stability and dependability —- which, oftentimes, means looking at their job/career choices. Because of this, men assume women are most concerned about their income instead of understanding that they are just avoiding deadbeats.

It would be nice if men—in general—-made their mate choices based on the education, ambition, work ethic, and stability/dependability of a woman instead of her boobs.

Back on topic....this lawmaker is an asshat and this is just further proof that religion is at the root of most societal problems.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This guy proves himself wrong by simply saying that crap. With a single stoke he has alienated half the voters. His only saving grace is that (from what I gleen) the US electorate is thicker than two short planks and more dense than a black hole. (You elected a double bankrupt as president ffs).
As for "Just avoiding deadbeats" nice try. I can only assume that Jerry Hall must have found Rupert Murdoch to have a gsoh

@BeerAndWine Yeah but as I said before. YOU GUYS ARE DICKHEADS. You have been dickheads in the past with the cold war etc. And you continue to be with 45 Do I need to go on...? Knobheads with Knobhead senators. Well who put them in? mmm Your piers....... best of luck

I get lost when anyone ever says
All men
All women
All black people
All white people
All gay people.....

And so on. I think there is a name for that.

I agree with all of the above...

So much generalization which is horribly counterproductive. Not all men think the same. Your points about how women should be treated and how mates should be chosen were absolutely correct.

I heard about this douchebag. I would hardly classify him as the norm in male attitudes towards women. I certainly do not think that way. Religion definitely poisons everything.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:294099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.