Agnostic.com

30 3

If you could pick any historical period to live in,what would it be?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Born 10 years earlier, with hip parents.

I would have like to have been born about 15 years earlier than I was, so I could have really experienced the sixties.

If Humankind can survive the nuclear threshold, and if religion (which I hope is experiencing its last, desperate gasps as I write this) vanishes as Humans increasingly reject it (as is also happening now), I think "our" best times are ahead of us. This for me really opens a big can of worms because we all have our opinions as to how things SHOULD be managed (Human affairs that is), and I have mine as well. What I would like to see (at the risk of alienating people, but what the hey! LOL!) is the receding of government, shrinking to its only true purpose of providing an environment for its citizens in which they can pursue happiness and prosperity. When that occurs, we will see even more, and faster advances/discoveries by science and business, further improving the quality of life for people. I can only guess as to when that will be. Could happen within 100 years, or less, or not. =]

Forget the Moderns in late 19th century Paris.... I gonna let you guys be witness to history either be science or art. I will take a different route and be Selfish as the word I... Give me the 50's... allow me movement between New York, Los Angeles and Havana. Two tone shoes, silk ties, double breasted suits, fedoras and birth of Mambo. I will Mambo until the Cuban Revolution... then I will trade everything for Revolutionary Fatigues and join the Fight. That's My Mambo.

Hominid

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.