Agnostic.com

5 3

What kind a person stands in front of a group of people that he is representing and folds himself up in his own arms and pouts like a 2 year old...HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. This idiotic behavior was a result of comments from Washington State, Governor! How much worse can it get! Who do we REALLY have holding down the WHITEHOUSE? IT IS SURELY NOT trump.

What next training our pets...to shoot guns?

Freedompath 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is a con man baby... big spoiled brat man baby!!!

Trump was definitely not listening to what that governor had to say - regardless of his head nodding. Jump to about 30 seconds in this video. The governor ends with "...I just suggest that we need a little less Tweeting and a little more listening ..."

Thanks for putting up video, even tho I still find it hard to watch,...This man has a one track mind. He can only 'take in' what he has already decided is TRUE. I head a recorded speech (that was not meant to be made public) that Obama made at Harvard and the contrast to trump's speaking and thinking is like someone out of a 'looney bin!' No offense to 'looney bins!' Trump, is not 'normal!' Which is an understatement! Not to mention we ended up with a whole 'family,' of them!!!

@Freedompath Agreed. They couldn't be anymore different.

Someone today laughed at Trump's "I would have run in..." and snortled a response of "Ha! He'd have put on a dress if he'd been on the Titanic."

Ha ha ha ha...in my life time I cannot remember ever being exposed to a completely incompetent person! Even street smart people, can do a few things! Trump is truely an 'empty suit!"

@Freedompath I have met people like him. They are thoroughly despised by everyone around them.

Luckily, Trump said he's willing to lay down his life in case of school shootings, even rushing the shooters if he's unarmed.

Ha ha...that about sums it up! But it is still embarrassing...when will this horror story end?

That's Our boy!!!.. Perhaps Kelly needs to give him a Time Out in the corner..

Why can't Kelly push him off a balcony? Even a brain shake-up want help this Billionaire looser! Lets face it...trump needs a brain transplant!

@Freedompath he actually needs 3 of them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.