Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Hoda Muthana: US bars Alabama woman who joined Isis from returning

awww...poor dear.

If she wanted to be involved in the war....maybe she should have joined the US Military instead? She could have learned a trade, had benefits, and earned the GI Bill for college.

Let her be a cautionary tale for other idiots.
You don't get to come back and live side by side in communities where there are veterans and families who lost someone in the war.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Still plenty of room at GITMO..

I guess I'm one of the black sheep of the crowd. I think the US is missing a golden opportunity to have someone like that, who has gone through what she has gone through, and use her to persuade others not to go. She's more than willing and wanting to make it as right as she can.

You think that she should be allowed to enjoy the same freedoms as our veterans...live in the same towns....and go to the same stores? That would be a huge slap in the face to everyone who has signed their life on the line and worn a uniform everyday.

@SkotlandSkye I know you don't have children, so I wouldn't expect you to understand, but just try to imagine you had a daughter in this circumstance. She was young and I believe she knows she was wrong. Would you not accept her back if she was your daughter. She's a daughter of ours (the US). There are things she can do to prevent others of our children from making the same mistake. She can live in my house.

@AstralSmoke She's NOT a US citizen...did you not read the linked article? sheesh. And, there are unforgivable actions --- she supported a terroristic organization and willingly left to go fight against us. So do you show the same forgiveness for school shooters? Should they be allowed to go home with no consequence for their actions?

If she were my daughter, I would disown her and tell her to go to hell.

It's discouraging that you think she should be allowed to live next and be around Veterans. Do you know how many homeless veterans there are? How many don't have health care or counseling available?

But, you want this TRAITOR to come back where she will more than likely receive housing benefits and welfare and free medical care for her and her spawn.

I literally can't begin to follow your logic on that.

@SkotlandSkye She was born in the US and she did not fight and she did not kill.

Again or still, you need to remove your preconceived ideas and listen.

Having homeless veterans is a disgrace to our country and should be to our government and has absolutely nothing to do with this woman and her child.

@AstralSmoke You don't know that she didn't fight or kill. You weren't with her. At the very least, she was married to men who were fighting and killing. Thank goodness people with some sense have denied her return. Now, go troll all the people who agree with me...check out the comments below and above yours. Or, are you just here to troll me -- which seems to be happening more and more?

@SkotlandSkye I'm not trolling you and I've read everything that has been posted in reply to your post. I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me, but sometimes you post things that I feel like I should reply to.

@AstralSmoke As I said, if you don't spend time confronting people who feel about this topic the way I do, then it is deliberate trolling of me. Stop it.

@SkotlandSkye I've unfriended you. It's not my intent to make you feel uncomfortable.

@AstralSmoke It's not Facebook, so, technically, you can't "unfriend" me. You can stop following or block someone on here...but not unfriend them.
I'm just requesting that you refrain from singling me out when you disagree with a position on an issue. Thank you for recognizing some boundaries. I do appreciate that. 🙂

I don’t have the intellect comment on US decision here. But I do think that there is a great point in your @AstralSmoke initial proposition. As I read through the comments, me it looks like there is some rationale behind your point and it’s something based on humanity and not impulsive.

It’s always good see diverse opinions like this as it gives others an opportunity think about the different options available.

No sympathy from me either.

She made her bed, now she can live with it.....no sympathy from me.

She needs to realize her actions have decided her faith. She is a traitor and if she returns she should be treated as one.

Exactly. I think execution is still the punishment for treason....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.