Agnostic.com

10 2

Can you figure out this sentence, please?

I just received this message from a 27-year-old man with cerebral palsy:

"I met humanist and Berrie is the most like pollution and he is the best person to beat Tump."

My response:

"Who is Berrie? Why did you say he is most like pollution? Pollution is a substance that harms the environment (air or water pollution)."

scratches head

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a humanist and Bernie is the most liked politician and he is the best person to beat Trump.

Listen to Dale. He got it right.

Thank you I seem to have a knack of being able to tall to about anyone, do not know sign language. There was a mute volunteer at the local hospital, he had had a stroke before this he was an architect. We used to have discussions about all kinds of things - amazing what can be done with a pencil.

English as a second language

I found the humanist site and I think Bernie Sanders is the best politician and he is the best to run and win against Trump. I wrote this before reading posts. Sorry.

Bernie Sanders?

I think mzbehavin got it spot on.
When I use voice txt it comes out wonky like that.

Solution instead of pollution?

How about mis spelled politician.

Looks like yet another victim of autocorrect.

Berrie is probably Bernie Sanders, but the rest doesn't make any sense (unless Pollution is supposed to be Politician).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.