Agnostic.com

31 5

Is it possible to be in love with multiple people at once?

I think I allready know the answer but im curious as to everyone's responses

Uberdoode 3 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course, I tent to love a lot of people. You just shouldn’t swap body fluids with em all. And now all them big words come out that I have to look up.... like polymegacycle......????

Oh, yes. It is just not feasible to act on it in most cases.

For me the answer is hella no. For me if you are in love with one person, with the way you feel for that person there is no way you would even look at another in the same way.. if you are truly in love.
With all the energy, emotion and time with all the chemicals running through your head for that person, I don't know how you would even think of another. This is the way I love and the way I expect to be loved in return. Anything else to me is meaningless and not love. (Being in love)

Sacha Level 7 Feb 26, 2018

I say no. You could have that feeling for more than one person, but unless the whole group is somehow down with it and it's mutual between everybody then it's just a form of indecision which is childishness.

First of all, notice they said "in love". Not just "loving multiple people".

It's indecision if you're lying to yourself, saying it's "love" as a measure to escape having to chose between two people you like for different reasons.

Which lets get real is probably the case any time someone is asking this question. In the real world if you're ever in a situation where you have to pick from two people like this, then you really have to just pick one. Why ask if it's ok to love them both.

If you're a hippie and you live on a commune then that doesn't apply.

Yep. So why curious if you know the answer?

Yes,absolutely.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.