Agnostic.com

14 2

Greatest failure?

What did you learn from it?

tioteo 8 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Falling out of love with the love of my life. Still learning from it.

You can't fail until you quit trying. Even the worst things I've been through taught me how to do it better next time. Sometimes it seems like life is just a series of mistakes. We're all just figuring things out. Once in a while we get it right and it's a usually becouse we learned at some point how not to do it.

Still trying to work it out and it was almost 30 years ago, when I make a stuff up, you can be assured it will be of monumental proportions, and it was.

I always felt life was stacked against me

I denied who I am. I won't do it again.

Goat Level 5 Feb 26, 2018

To myself. I learned to take care of me. Im worth it.

So far...

Probably not going to college.

Never pull the ground out to reposition it on a charged operating electric fencer, I do not feel I need to say more.

Greatest failure...
Hmm...
That's a good one.
I've made a lot of bad decisions and mistakes, it's really difficult to say which would be the worst...

But, there is one thing that stands above every thing else and that would have to be my failed marriage. It started out wonderful and remained so for many years until we reached the points where we were figuratively at each other's throats all of the time.

After it was over, I guess I didn't learn the lessons that I would eventually learn during my dating days... And that lesson was, I'm better off alone.
Other people's lives just make things more complicated. I have enough stress in my life. I really don't need more.

I learned I can't work very long in an inside, desk job.

I don't know about the greatest failure, but I have had a few. I have learned failure is NOT final.

Been married 4 times all a failure. Being married 4 times means I learned fuck all from it.

If you get married for a fifth time, then you've learned fuckall from it.
It only took me three. I'm done.

What it was is no one's business. What I learned was not to do it again.

I don't know... that is how big of a failure it's been.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.