Agnostic.com

8 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Life in prison is to good for them . Place them in solitary on bread and water.

How are the children doing now? That is going to mean a life time of counselling. When these things happen, one wonders how many children are still out there locked in cellars #heartbleeds

I was homeschooled for religious reason. I in no way believe that all homeschoolers are messed up whether it is for religious reasons or not. Speaking from personal experience though , I missed out on a lot. Most importantly the opportunity to be exposed to different ideologies and ideas that would have shaped my own in a much more positive way. I believe it stunted social growth and my ability to use critical thinking and real world problem solving.

Just my opinion though.

First guy I knew that slept with his teacher was home schooled.

Death .

"Christians" doesn't imply or mean good people. With 13 children it's a little too late for sterilization, let them rot in jail.

I hate religion, religiously, however the words 'Christian Homeschoolers' is implying that all Christians (not all of them are fanatical, annoying yes, but not all fanatical) and all homeschoolers are dangerous lunatics. I am pretty sure that is not the case.

@irascible I agree. My point was to the headlines and not the people the story is about.

Most just home school them to avoid evolution theory.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:296356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.