Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Kneeling during National Anthem: Ole Miss basketball coach, AD respond

This is article TWO, the follow-up to the article I posted on the Confederacy Rally held in Mississippi. Great to see that there ARE those who speak out and otherwise oppose this kind of bigotry and general idiocy, even go-to-hell M'ssippi! Thank you, players and coach of Ole Miss!

BookDeath 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not support the confederacy and I do support them making their views made I just wish we could find some other way to do it. I fought for that Anthem and our flag and I hold them both in very high esteem,

A pro-Confederate rally. Do you think any of these people are behind the times? Maybe we should try and enlighten them just like we should do with people who think they are American Nazis.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.