Agnostic.com

5 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Israel a DEMOCRACY surrounded by dictators, kings, despots, anarchy.
Israel betows religious freedom to Moslims. Jordan denied it to Judaics when Jerusalem was under Jordan's rule.
Israel outlaws female genital mutilation. Rampant in Somalia.
Israeli Arabs vote. They CAN'T or it is corrupt in the Arab nations.
Israeli's practice small families. Arabs practice large families.
Israel does not mass kill wholesale. Somalia, Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Yemen practice genocide both
historically & currently.
Israel responds to Hama aka PLO mortar attacks from Gaza. Does not initiate attacks.
Israel was a piece of the British empire. Jordan was a piece of the British colonial empire & IS Palestine. During
the coup against Jordan's king Hussein the 1st,98% IDed as Palestinian.
I am not a bigot. I am pro democracy, pro woman, pro Israel.

The sad thing is we are called anti-Semitic for criticizing the Zionist govt. of Israel. Their disproportionate reaction to the Palestinians in Gaza is appalling.

Israel is an ethnic state, like the Confederacy and South Africa. Most Palestinians were expelled in 1948. They cannot return and vote. The resulting ethnic Jewish supremacy, enshrined in law, cannot be a democracy. You are therefore pro Jewish supremacy. And your cited "history" is a lie. Palestine was a British colony, with a 3% Jewish population prior to Zionist colonization.

ALL religions suck.
The US government shouldn't be supporting any of them.
If Israel is going to discriminate against people of another religious faith, we
shouldn't be giving them ANY aid.

When you speak truth to power as Rep Omar has - and believe it - the Israel lobby has considerable power over weak US politicians, prepare to be blasted. I believe we need to cut off all aid to Israel, and enforce a blockade , just like they treat the Palestinians

I have watched the decline of Israel over the years from a solid country to an apartheid monster! Ms. Omar said the truth and a lot of people don't want the truth, conflicts with their narrow view of the world.

BillF Level 7 Feb 25, 2019

Great article. Netanyahu and the current expansionist and near apartheid system of Israel is unsustainable even with US aid propping them up. Thinking and saying this is not anti-Semitic.

@Lennie Don't see why not. Fair number of folks on this site seem to single out Islam for particular disdain over other religions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.