Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can’t help noticing the arrival of a new cottage industry based on trying to peel a few patreon dollars away from the titans of youtube. You don’t have to have any scholarly credentials or forty years of experience in any related field. All you have to possess is an internet connection and the command of a half dozen punchy swear words and you can make yourself appear superior to any expert in the eyes of any person who happens to have given the matter less thought than even you have (editorial you, not you personally).

I have seen worthwhile scholarly criticism of Peterson, but this Dusty bro offers about the shallowest I’ve seen. Peterson clearly has a conservative psychological makeup, and mine is very liberal, but as Peterson often points out (and I agree) both temperaments are necessary parts of a functioning society. I only wish the majority on the right were as well educated, thoughtful, and balanced as JBP clearly is. What Dusty doesn’t begin to see is that Harris’s worldview is only inches away from Peterson’s, while a million miles from “Cult of Bubba’s.”

skado Level 9 Feb 25, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:298212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.