Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Former Trump campaign staffer sues, alleging that Trump kissed her without consent - CNNPolitics

He probably mistook her for Ivanka... The accompanying picture is from the 2016 National Republican Convention before he took the stage after Ivanka introduced him to the crowd.

DGJ0114 7 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The poor girls Trump derangement syndrome probably manifested recently

Whenever a bloodsucker waits this long to make a claim it smells of bullshit.

yeah it's not as if they go through hell or anything once they come forward, regardless of when they do it.

g

Another lowlife looking to make a buck

I have told people their are rednecks everywhere, even NYC. Thank you for proving my point. 🙂

@Sticks48 I have told people that THERE are dumb as a prairie dog liberal nitwits in Texas who do not know the difference between a possessive pronoun and an adverb .Thank you for proving my point .LOL

@richiegtt I do this shit usually at two in the morning after gigs and a pipe full, or at the same time I am watching something on TV. Mistakes happen. Some much worse than that one. Sometimes I see them again and can't believe someone figured out what I typed. It does not change the fact you are an ignorant NY redneck. 🙂

@Sticks48
And you are a pathetic liberal Texas cunt.

@richiegtt Better anything than an ignorant redneck. Even in Texas we shame ignorant rednecks, and we invented rednecks. 🙂

@Sticks48 I do not give a fuck about what a moronic dildo has to say .You know nothing about me .

@richiegtt I know you are a trumper. That makes you immoral, without a conscience, and incredibly stupid. I can do this all day and all night if you like. You Ignorant trumpers are so easy. 🙂

@Sticks48 HA ,You stupid liberals think an idiot like AOC is a genius .That evidently indicates you are dumber than she is .

@richiegtt At least she has morals, something you and the rest of you un-American assholes don't have. If you can't see what trump really is, saying you are stupid is an insult to stupid people. You would have to go back to school just to work your way up to stupid. Keep'em comin'. 🙂

Haha... that's a funny one. Have you seen this Alva lady? Definitely not his type.. ? Even the two ladies she says witnessed it said it didn't happen.. [washingtonpost.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.