Agnostic.com

28 6

Can a "normal" upper middle class blue/white collar person truly love a mentally ill disabled person?

LadyAlyxandrea 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A better question might be if you love a "normal" upper middle class blue/white collar person are you mentally ill or disabled?

๐Ÿ˜›

Anyone can be loved regardless. Most people can feel love for others. (But not all!)

I donโ€™t think you control who you fall in love with. The heart wants what the heart wants. But with that said some times love isnโ€™t enough.

You are right there. I think I waited too long to get out. 35 years and when she goes off it's with the worst name calling and nastiness as though she was back at the beginning and has learned nothing in all that time even with drugs and therapy.

Ck out Borderline Personality Disorder. You can but it will cost you in pain and heartbreak. We been together 35 years and it's only gotten slightly better. In the meantime I lost me while cleaing up the trouble her illness causes and keeping body and soul together. I am at the end. Got maybe 15 years left and don't want to be doing this for another 15 years. On the other hand it breaks my heart that to have a life free fom stress and uproar and trouble I have to leave.

My mother is Borderline, I sympathize. I'm Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.