Agnostic.com

8 1

finding love

Can one find a real man here?

susanC 3 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only if you engage and get to know them, then(and only then) will you find out.

nogod Level 7 Mar 8, 2019

Maybe with a little more effort.

JimG Level 8 Mar 1, 2019

"A real man"--what on earth do you mean? Everyone is real.

Carin Level 8 Feb 27, 2019

Depends on your definition of a "real man" I guess.

Hm-m ... someone with a penis ? Who likes women ? I'm quite sure there are some ... maybe.

silly!!

@susanC yup.

There are plenty of us. The question is, what is your definition of a real man?

My definietion of real man has manners, is polite, and considerate. He is honest and open and true to himself. He will fight for and defend the people that he loves. He is a hard-worker. He is not spiteful. He respects women and shows appreciation for all of his blessings. A real man is the provider of the family. He is strong, physically and mentally, and is never too proud to exhibit strong emotion. Once committed, he is faithful to only her.Do you get that ?

That's a lot of requirements. If someone gave me a list like that & told me I wasn't a real woman if I didn't conform to all their rules, I would not react in a lady-like manner.

@susanC , yeah. You're a perfectionist.

@susanC It would seem that when people use the word "real" it almost always refers to a personal, idiosyncratic definition, that takes at least a good paragraph to define and may naturally not be shared with many or any. I suppose i am looking for a woman that is real to me, or a woman fits the definition of what I am seeking. I will be true to me, that will have to be real enough for anybody. It is also what I seek and is real to me.

What do you mean by "real man"? There are lots of actual men on this site. What are you looking for?

lol...actually looking for a real man for long term relationship.

The answer is, of course, YES!

It might help if you had a Bio page... Maybe a few more pictures?

thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.