Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Traces of weed-killing chemical in Monsanto’s Roundup discovered in popular wines and beers - MarketWatch

A hundred years from now there are going to be a shitload of human mutants running around . . . Between the radioactivity, poisons, and other shit, it is going to look like a fucking circus.

THHA 7 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[organicconsumers.org]

So, don't drink US wines and beer.

Be a good citizen and eat your GMOs with a roundup enhanced beverage.

Someone at work was just telling me that if you pee on your lawn after drinking it will kill the grass--I don't think that could be true though.

Carin Level 8 Feb 27, 2019

My ex does that but only because he's lazy. I hope not...

It's in all your food and every body, that's why I try to choose organic. Yes. It's still found in some organic foods as well, but certainly less so. I do know I feel a lot better since I switched to mostly organic. Thankfully I'm not much of a drinker anyway, prefer water or tea, even though this one organic beer brand, Peak Organic IPA ($10.99 per six pack) did not contain any detectable levels of glyphosate, according to the report and tested clean... lol! Cheers!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.