Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both funny and sad.

So knowing hoa I wonder if the bylaws were amended to include such things???

A weird thing that has happened here is the Navy's contrails are made in penis shapes. There is a large Naval base on another island (Whidbey) and the navy has inundated us with overflights and touch and go growler practices. Give a guy with an over abundance of testosterone some power and cover your ears and eyes.

The HOA president recognized the shape because he too is a dick!

At this place I was working, I was standing in the lunch line with a female co-worker. She ordered this "footlong" hot dog. She looked at it, then turned to me and made eye contact. Then she turned beet-red. I leaned in and whispered, "what is that reminding you of?" I wasn't reading her mind, I was reading her face. She got beet-redder.

HEY, HOW DID THEY DO THAT? My CR-V stands outside and has never left a shape like that

Perhaps you weren't worthy of a random penis shape. Nah. Couldn't be that. Everybody is worthy of a random penis shape being bestowed upon them.

@david75090 Yeah, that must be it!

That's hysterical!

Do I really need to point out here that HOA's are by and large nothing more than corrupt, mafia-like organizations which provide limited benefits and do little else than extort "protection money" from the families in the neighborhood?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.