Agnostic.com

7 14

Michael Cohen's closing statement was powerful and wise

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not tRUMP that I'm worried about but the crazy followers. They will riot in the streets if he loses. They have had a taste of power and are not going to give it up.

I don't think Trump would have that kind of power if he lost the election. He could ask for a recount or never concede but eventually the elections officer or whoever it is will call it. I want him to go away in cuffs though.

I have been saying to friends that TRump will try to declare national emergencies..and then military rule. I also said that he will not WILLINGLY give up the white house in 2020.

here is an excerpt from the article above:
President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen on Wednesday said he fears that Trump will not peacefully relinquish the White House if he loses his reelection bid next year.

Cohen, 52, also castigated Trump at the finale of his congressional hearing for his ''childish'' actions that he says denigrate the office of the president.

"I fear that if he loses the election in 2020, that there will never be a peaceful transition of power. And this is why I agreed to appear before you today," Cohen said of Trump.

The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment on Cohen's remarks.

Trump will lose the 2020 election. I hope that he does try to hold onto power after the election. That will ensure his imprisonment for the rest of his damnable life.

I've never seen repentance in my life, especially in the sense of teshuvah, so I'm very wary of this man's apparent efforts at redemption. Nonetheless, I would like to believe it.

I just watched. Very enlightening and thoughtful. Plus powerful.

Cohen really didn't hold anything back today, except for the information he couldn't reveal regarding the ongoing investigations. Trump is going to have a hissy fit as soon as he is done in Vietnam.

I'm betting he will Twit long before he leaves Vietnam. (Followed by a boast, for sure...)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.