Agnostic.com

7 2

Roman Catholic Church is training more exorcist. No this is not a joke it is the truth.
How can something like that exist in today's world?
The RC Church is loosing more and more members. Are trying to increase membership with this?

seafarersd 5 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw that on the news the other day, and I thought about all that money they are wasting instead of using it to help people around the world that are suffering from lack of food and medicine.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity. That’s how.

Also this kind of thinking is really bad for people who are out of touch with reality due to mental illness.

Once called a "Handmaiden of Satan" by a client having hallucinations. Creating religious delusions is a terrible thing.

But I do like the movie "Constantine".... 😉

[nypost.com]

This is painful to read. However it could explain the orange tone of our POTUS? (Raised RC I can't help it). 😉

have you read "the witches hammer"?

Hey if thoughts and prayers don't stop mass shootings perhaps the Catholic Church can save us with exorcists.

It's funny how atheists never get possessed by demons. Hmmm

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30049
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.