Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a feeling a lot of our suspicions will be confirmed in the next few weeks. A girl can dream.

RezZa Level 5 Mar 3, 2019

And...he was the BEST they had to offer.

We wanna see his IQ test results, his psychiatric exam, and his tax statements! We already know he flunked kindergarten!

I’d rather see his tax returns.

That's coming. I'm pretty sure the House can subpoena his tax returns.

I wish that they had the nerve to actually publish his grades.

Don't think privacy laws allow it.

@david75090 That's the way it was with student records at my university. Instances of them being leaked caused some serious scandals.

@david75090 Ironically, the threats imply the grades are all terrible--probably worse than they actually are.

@greyeyed123 Trump has trashed Obama because of his grades, even though he didn't know Obama's grades. I'm pretty sure Trump was no scholar.

@david75090 Any C's or D's would be embarrassing to Trump, but carrying on with these threats makes me imagine they were mostly D's and C's. Who knows, but if his thinking and language skills on display over the last few years reflects his best abilities, I don't know how he could have had respectable grades.

@greyeyed123 Somehow he's functioned as an adult and I've heard he can be personally charming. Seems like an ass-hat, from listening to him on TV. He rambles like a drunk uncle. Maybe he was different during his college age. I'd be shocked if he was more than a C student, unless his daddy Fred paid for better grades.

So much for being the smartest guy around. He is an embarrassment to the country.

He is an embarrassment to humanity.

I never doubted it for a second.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.