Agnostic.com

12 2

Which TV News Personality Gets Under Your Skin?

This pretty much sums up every episode of Hannity ever produced. I really can’t stand this d-bag!

ballou 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of them

All members of the Fox propaganda machine!

He's dead now, but my pick is Marvin Zindler. He was a new reporter for a news station in Houston, Texas when I was growing up.

I don't watch conservative news, so I have no opinion on Hannity, Rush, Tomi, etc.

hannity may be the worst but following a very close 2nd is that Judge jeanne. OHFG!! her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and her opinions tell you EXACTLY why she is not longer a judge.

Most.

Sean Hannity. I like the fact that Rachel Maddow comes up with stories other folks don't, If she would just GET TO THE POINT!

Hannity, Tomi Lauren, and I wouldn't call it "news", but Alex Jones...and while not a news personality, she's on/in the news a lot and every time she is on the screen my eye twitches and my hands automatically start making choking motions; Kellyanne Conway.

I cannot choose Hannity, since you asked for a News personality. Hannity has no connection to either.

JimG Level 8 Feb 28, 2018

Fake news for sure!

The whole of Fox News (NOT) cast.
some more than others.

She's not a broadcaster, but Sarah Huckabee Sanders might as well be. Honesty and she have not been acquaintances.

tioteo Level 8 Feb 28, 2018

Just one? There are so many from which to choose...

marga Level 7 Feb 28, 2018

Oh, there are several for sure. Sean Hannity is the worst turd out there, IMO.

haha...hahaha....I answered this to type his name....and there is his face....that crap weasel.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.