Agnostic.com

8 1

Hi! Anyone here play tabletop role playing games, like D&D? How about paleontology or astronomy? Renaissance festivals? I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist. How about leatherworking? I think it will be fun to meet some like-minded people for a change, as I seem to be living in a cultural and intellectual desert.

Sairavana 6 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Exhibitioniam? I used to play DD, but that was 20 years ago.

I hope to start running online games soon, if I can organize my chaotic life.

Always looking for a table top RPG group, dinossauros are nice, I love astronomy (participated in national competitions as kid). And the medieval festivals are so nice, pitty there are none near the city I live now.

I love me some D&D, I watch critical roll every Thursday. Big interest in astronomy and were I physics. Would love to attend some renaissance festivals.

We just had one in Kingdom City, MO the past two weekends. There's also Wentzville, MO in the fall.

sounds like a blast. I will have to check it out.

We do D&D and HEMA (historical European martial arts). Lots of board games.

Routinely attend Saturday afternoon D&D game at local gaming store , involved with LARP group , go to occasional SciFi Cons . Don't go to bars or church , and I like the family oriented games with nice folks .

I play D&D, GURPS and Barebones Fantasy. I love tabletop role playing games.

I'm really into Fate at the moment. It's a fun simple system that tried to keep the game about the story.

If invite you to a game, but I think you are more than 9 hours away ;-/
JeffB Level 6 Feb 28, 2018

I've played Fate, back when it was beta. I also enjoy story and character over combat, but I enjoy more crunch than Fate offers. It's why I wrote my own system.

As for play, the internet shrinks distance pretty effectively.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.