Agnostic.com

7 0

What did you have for breakfast?

I have the same thing always: cooked oatmeal cereal with plain nonfat yogurt, nuts, raisins and some kind of fruit (whatever's handy).

GuitarDoctor 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Coffee, coffee and more coffee

3 Hershey's Kisses or my kids would have eaten them!

Carin Level 8 Mar 5, 2019

I'm on this microwave oatmeal kick. Love the blueberry flavor. Add coffee and you've got my morning.

Your way, with all the extras, sounds like too much work for a non-morning person lol

It's not much work. 1/2 a cup of oatmeal, raisins, nuts and water go into the little rice cooker. Yogurt in a bowl. Wait 15 minutes and voila! Instant cardiac healthy breakfast!

This morning I had a croissant and coffee. It varies. On the weekends I have eggs, bacon, and an English muffin.

Orbit Level 7 Mar 4, 2019

I tend to rotate between four different cereals from Trader Jow's with blueberries and a glass of orange juice.

Sometimes I will have oeatmeal, or make an omelette.

a leftover taco

gater Level 7 Mar 4, 2019

A hamdful of walnuts and three cups of coffee.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.