Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Why the Key to a Good Relationship Is Hating the Same Things - When the Hate Is Mutual, Love Blooms. | Guff

"It's not that liking the same things is bad. Perish the thought. Liking the same things is great; it's what gets the relationship off to such a promising start. But it's not as fulfilling as hating the same things. It lacks longevity. It doesn't have the staying power. Hating things together lasts longer. It fills you up more. In a relationship, hating the same things is the entrée: liking the same things is merely the amuse-bouche."

Rage-therapy applied to relationships.... I think they might have something here..... We should compare the things (stuff, events, ideas, food, people, whatever) that we hate with passion, and when there is a match? Now that's a match made in "heaven." LOL! Maybe someone oughtta create a dating site based upon shared hatred...

AtheistReader 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aww man. I'm fuuuuuucked. Some days I wake up and hate everything. On others, nothing.

It's probably obvious to say, if we accept the premise of this article, the key to a bad relationship is to hate the opposite things instead of loving them.

Sounds like you need to practice differential hatred. 🙂

Sounds like if I can just find a woman that hates country music and materialism as much as me, the rest of the dealbreaker issues should fall into place nicely without any big differences. Now, if I could just find that website that would attract those women, wait, maybe it's this one. Too bad there's nobody in my area......

They do not want to hurt corporations until trumper is gone.

? Um... ?

Great article! I agree! ?
@Marcel3405 I need to know everything you hate! ??

Sounds right to me

Oh me and my partner should stay together forever!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.