Agnostic.com

7 8

Nothing’s Ever Gotten My Bathroom As Clean As This Power Drill Brush Has

Just ordered this drill brush kit from Amazon for $14.95.

Wear a respirator mask if you are using a bleach cleaning product.

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You got shares in that company?

What a great idea. I'm surprised they don't sell sanding wheels and other stuff like that for drills. Like a pad for polishing silver, one for cleaning pots and pans, one for waxing cars and one for buffing cars. I could think of a million things.

"But honestly, it’s so easy to use that you might even get excited when it’s time to clean the bathroom. I know I do!"

In my amazon shopping cart.
I'll turn our house keeper loose with it and my cordless drill. One concern though would be getting the drill wet.

If it's cordless no worry about electrical shocks,but be careful if the cord is plugged into the wall outlet,water and electricity,never a good thing.

@Mike1947
Cordless only Mike!
I'm not quite THAT evil.... 😉

on second thought while this is very cool, think the Versa is probably lighter & more ergonomically correct.

@Qualia

Good point. With a small, lightweight drill, I can hold it with two hands.

@LiterateHiker another thing to consider is the Versa has a splash guard... and even then it doesn't catch everything, still need safety goggles w/it.

I have a dremel Versa I LOVE but it cost 3xs that! These are lifesavers!!!

What’s the code to enter when I order so you get your commission??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.